Sunday, January 20, 2013

Transmog with the Lorewalkers Tabard, Part 2

Aaand I'm back! I hope everyone had a great holiday. 

There are several mail and plate armor sets that would look great with the Lorewalkers Tabard. Or, you can mix and match them. For a little while I had mixed and matched pieces of armor to match the tabard (I was improvising with what I had and didn't want to search after specific pieces :P). 



After a while I polished off my transmog and ended up in a mix of the MoP Mail Agility PvP set and the Triumphant set. Both look great paired with Lorewalkers tabard. 

Contenders Dragonscale: 

Triumphant set with some extras: 


For plate, the possibilities are endless! Some sets that I thought matched great were the Conqueror's set, the Glorious set, the Immolation sets (both colors), and the Bloodfist set. There are many options. I personally love to mix and match pieces so I put together 2 sets seen below.

Red:

Golden:
Shoulders: Spaulders of the Thalassian Savior; Chest, Gloves, Legs, Feet: from the Sunscale set
Waist: Glorious Belt; 2H Axe: Soul Cleaver

No comments:

Post a Comment