Friday, July 6, 2012

Call of the Elements: Fire

When mogging was first announced I went to work immediately to set up a cool set. My main is a shaman and I thought how appropriate it was to base some of her mog sets after the elements. The very first mog I had was themed "Fire."
Fire!
The set is basically the Earthfury recolor, seen here on WoW Roleplay Gear. I made a few modifications to the helm and belt. The mace I'm duel-wielding drops from H Old Hillsbrad Foothills (true story, it took a whole month for it to drop >< ). 

Close up! That helm is one of my favorites. 

For flavor I love getting out the matching companion pets and mounts :) Core hound pup was my favorite match for a pet. The Flameward Hippogryph was an obvious choice as a mount. Plus, I worked hard to get that beauty! Of course I wanted to show him off.

3 core hounds! 
Goin' around Azeroth in this pretty baby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment